Thursday, August 12, 2010

Attention World

In an attempt to keep all interested parties up to date on this construction project I will keep this blog and update it once a week documenting the progress from the week. The project of which I speak is the Charlestown Indiana LDS Church Addition
When I visited the City Hall I was given this pin and was told of a chant that they have here in Charlestown. It goes something like this..."We are Charlestown, yes we are!"


One other tid bit of information about this town, they have a world famous "Mashed Potato Pizza" that can be purchased at the 'square' downtown! Highly recommended!


I work with McClure Design and Build, out of Acworth, GA, who specializes in LDS Church construction. You can visit our website by clicking here. My name is Nathan Hinckley and am the Site Superintendent of this project. I look forward to keeping a clean and safe job site and in completing the project on time and on budget. I will take pride in our work and insure that this building is built to the specifications that the Church requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment